2015 Sara Schuh Child Abuse Conference
April 9-10, 2015
Offering a diverse selection of session topics, this conference is an opportunity for child welfare staff, lawyers, social workers, mental health therapists, forensic interviewers, medical professionals, guardians ad litem, law enforcement, victim advocates, school personnel and child advocacy center staff to expand their knowledge of best practices in the field of child maltreatment while networking to strengthen the support provided to victims of child abuse.
General registration is now closed.
Late registration (after March 20, 2015) - $75
Students with valid student ID - $25
Please Note: There will be NO refunds. Substitutions will be allowed until March 27, 2015.
Continuing Education Credits
* MD CME Fee - $70
The Medical University of South Carolina Designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM.
* This conference is approved for a maximum of 10.5 credit hours for Nurses/Nurse Practioners through SC NAPNAP.
* DNLCC is a pre-approved provider of general contact hours for social work, which may be accepted by related disciplines (eg. LPC, LMFT). Up to 10.5 credit hours are available.
* This conference is approved for up to 10.5 Continuing Law Enforcement Education (CLEE) credits.
* This conference is approved for up to 10.5 Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits. It is course # 152156.
* This conference is approved for up to 10.5 VSP contact hours.
**Registration is a two-part process.**
Step 1: Click here to make payment. You will receive an email confirmation.
Step 2: Your email confirmation receipt will contain a link to the SurveyMonkey registration page where you will select the breakout sessions you wish to attend.
You must complete both steps to be fully registered.
The scholarship application is now full and no more applicants will be accepted.
For additional information follow the links below:
Expanded Agenda with Session Summaries
For more information, please contact Anna Shaw at